Step 5. Provision users
Go to DataClarity access manager by accessing hostname/auth (more about access manager: https://support.dataclaritycorp.com/hc/en-us/sections/4403415809428-Get-started-with-Access-Manager”)
You can use the admin user to test access to the platform, by assigning the Consumer role to this user:
- On the left sidebar, click Users.
- Click View all users.
- Click the link in the ID column for the admin user.
- Go to the Roles tab.
- Select the Consumer role in the Available Roles section, and then click Add.
- The role is moved to the Assigned Roles section.
- Go to the home page using http(s)://hostname/home and access any of the end-user applications.
To provision new users and assign roles you can choose to use Local authentication or an external authentication provider.