Manage highlighter widgets
You can add, view, modify, or remove highlighters at any time.
For details on highlighter widgets and their role in Storyboards, see Highlighter.
- You added at least one highlighter to the storyboard. For details, see Add highlighter widgets.
- The storyboard page where you want to manage highlighters is open.
- On the Storyboards toolbar, click Enable changes.
Point to the upper-right corner of the highlighter that you want to manage.
The widget toolbar appears.
Point to Edit, and then click Edit settings.
The widget settings pane appears.
On the data tab, expand the Highlighters section, and then click manage highlighters.
The Highlighters pane appears.
Manage the highlighters as needed:Add
Click New or the arrow button in the upper-right corner, and then define the highlighter settings as described in Add highlighter widgets.View or modify
In the highlighters list, point to the needed highlighter, and then click Edit highlighter next to it.
View the highlighter settings.
(Optional) Modify the highlighter as needed.Remove
To remove a highlighter temporarily, take the following steps:
In the highlighters list, deselect the highlighter that you want to remove. The highlighter remains in the list, but is no longer displayed on the storyboard and will not highlight any visualization.
To make a highlighter available again, just select it in the list.
To remove a highlighter permanently, take the following steps:
- In the highlighters list, point to the highlighter that you want to remove, and then click Remove highlighter next to it.
Important: Deletion is performed without confirmation and cannot be undone.
The modifications apply to the highlighters in real time.
- Click Save on the Storyboards toolbar.