Step 2. Build
Tabs are used to organize content according to your needs. When adding a tab, you can do the following:
- Customize tab settings (see Tab settings)
- Add links to your favorite web content (see Add quick links to a tab)
- Define who can access a tab (see Restrict access to tab)
Add content to tabs
Each tab may contain various types of content (see About content).
You can enhance your application with the following features:
- Guide – Help users find reports that are relevant to specific business questions (see Create guided analytic path).
- Business glossary – Help users learn about contents, business concepts, and the application itself (see Create business glossary).
- Alerts – Enable users to monitor alerts automatically generated through IBM Cognos tools (see Add alerts).