Add filters to tab
The filters that you add to an application tab are available for all reports of that tab.
- The Filters feature is enabled in Application > Settings. For details, see Enable features.
- A prompt report is available in the IBM CognosPublic Folder. For details, see Create prompt report with IBM Cognos Report Studio.
- On the Designer welcome page, point to an application, and then click Edit.
- Select a tab that you want to add filters to.
On the application sidebar, click Filters.
The Filters pane appears.
Click Add a prompts page.
Select the prompt report, and then click Select.
The filters and the path to the prompt report appear in the Filters pane.
- (Optional) To preview the filters page, click Preview prompts page.
On the menu bar, go to File > Save. Enter a description of your changes, and then click Save. Then, click Close.
Next, you need to enable filters for reports that were added to the tab. For details, see Enable filters for IBM Cognos content.