Edit business glossary
Within a business glossary, you can remove, rename, or move items.
- You have a glossary in the application.
On the application sidebar, click Glossary.
The Glossary pane appears.
- To rename a category or KPI:
Click the category or KPI.
- Click Rename item, and then rename it appropriately.
- To edit a KPI definition:
- Click a KPI.
- In the text field that appears below, edit the corresponding definition.
- Click Save in the local toolbar.
- To move a KPI to another category or within the same category, drag it to the new location.
- To remove a category or KPI:
- Click a category or KPI.
- Click Delete item.
- In the pane, click Save.
On the menu bar, go to File > Save. Enter a description of your changes, and then click Save. Then, click Close.
To make the changes available to consumers, publish the application (File > Save and Publish).