Duplicate a tab
In an application, you can duplicate a tab to reuse its contents and settings on a new tab. Then, the new tab can be customized as needed. Access restrictions are not copied when you duplicate a tab.
- On the Designer welcome page, point to an application, and then click Edit.
- Click the tab that you want to duplicate.
Go to Tab > Duplicate.
The Tab Settings dialog appears.
- By default, the tab name is copied and the word “copy” is added. Change the name of the new tab.
- Change the tab description.
- (Optional) Restrict access to the tab. For details, see Restrict access to tab.
- (Optional) Change quick links.
The new tab appears on the toolbar.
On the menu bar, go to File > Save. Enter a description of your changes, and then click Save. Then, click Close.
Customize the tab content as you need.
To make the changes available to consumers, publish the application (File > Save and Publish).