After you create bookmarks, you can open them and view their details. If needed, you can modify, delete, and share bookmarks.
- You created bookmarks or have access to shared bookmarks. For details, see Create bookmarks.
On the application sidebar, click Bookmarks.
The Bookmarks pane appears.
- Expand the folders and navigate to the needed bookmark. Bookmarks are marked with .
Manage your bookmarks as needed:View
Click the bookmark. The report to which it points opens in the main content area. The content toolbar shows the name of the report and its applied filters.View details
Point to the name of the bookmark. The tooltip shows the following information:
- Bookmark description
- Name of the report to which the bookmark points
- Creator of the bookmark
- Date and time of the bookmark creation
- Private or shared attribute
- Filters that are applied to the report
You can edit private bookmarks.
- Click the bookmark, and then click Rename bookmark.
- At the bottom of the Bookmarks pane, modify the name and description of the bookmark as needed.
- Click Save.
Note: You can also edit a shared bookmark created by another user if you have the permission to manage other users content. The permission is granted by an administrator in Access Manager.Share
Shared bookmarks are located under Shared Bookmarks and can be viewed by other users of a Portals application.
Also, you can send the address of a shared bookmark to a recipient who can afterward access the bookmark.
To do this:
- Click the bookmark, and then click Share bookmark.
In the Bookmark URL dialog, copy the location of the bookmark, and then send it to a recipient.
You can delete private bookmarks.
Click the bookmark, and then click Delete bookmark. Click Confirm in the confirmation message.
Note: You can also delete a shared bookmark created by another user if you have permission to manage other users' content. The permission is granted by an administrator in Access Manager.Move
To move a bookmark, drag it to the new location.
If you move a shared bookmark to the My Bookmarks folder, the bookmark automatically becomes private.
If you move a private bookmark to the Shared Bookmarks folder, it automatically becomes shared.
For details about private and shared bookmarks, see Create bookmarks.
For details on how to manage bookmark folders, see Organize bookmarks.