You can create snapshots for reports or for filtered reports.
To create a snapshot for a filtered report, first, apply the filters, and then create the snapshot. For details, see Apply filters.
Note: You can create snapshots only for reports. This feature does not apply to other content types.
- You have the permissions to create and share snapshots. These permissions are granted by an administrator in Access Manager.
- You have a report open in the main content area. For details, see Work with content.
On the application sidebar, click Snapshots.
The Snapshots pane appears.
Select a folder to store your snapshot. The default root folders are the following:
- Shared Snapshots – Snapshots stored in this folder can be accessed by other users.
- My Snapshots – Snapshots stored in this folder are visible only to you.
You can also create a folder within any of the existing folders. For details, see Organize snapshots.
Next to the selected folder, click Add item, and then click Snapshot.
At the bottom of the pane, type a name and description for your snapshot.
- Click Create. The snapshot is created in the selected folder.
To manage snapshots, see Manage snapshots.