In the Bookmarks pane, the bookmarks are stored in an expandable folder structure.
The default root folders are the following:
- Shared Bookmarks – Bookmarks stored in this folder can be accessed by other users.
- My Bookmarks – Bookmarks stored in this folder are visible only to you.
- You have the permissions to create and share bookmarks. These permissions are granted by an administrator in Access Manager.
- On the application sidebar, click Bookmarks.
The Bookmarks pane appears.
Organize the bookmark folders as needed:Add
Click a folder, click Add item, and then click Folder.
A New folder is added under the selected folder.
- Select the new folder, and then click Rename folder.
- Type a name, and then press Enter.
Click the folder, and then click Rename folder. Type a new name, and then press Enter.Delete
To delete a folder, you need to delete its subordinate folders or bookmarks first.
Select the folder, and then click Delete folder.
Important: Deletion is performed without confirmation and cannot be undone.