After a discussion is started, you can add comments to it. For details on how to start a discussion, see Start a discussion.
You can also edit your own comments and delete them if needed.
- To participate in the same discussion, you need to be logged in to the same application and use the same application tab as your collaborators. Also, you need to be part of the group or members selected for a group discussion.
- Open Portals.
On the application sidebar, click Collaborate.
The Collaborate pane appears. The discussions available to you can be grouped per day for the current week, per week for the previous week, and older.
Navigate to the note or comment.
The total number of comments for a discussion is shown in the lower-right corner of a note.
- To view all the comments of a discussion, click View all comments next to the number of comments.
Manage the comments as needed:Add comments
To add a comment to a note:
- Click Add a comment and type a text.
Click Post to deliver the comment.
For details on how to add an attachment to a comment, see Add attachments.Edit comments
You can edit only your own notes or comments.
To edit a note or comment:
- Point to the upper-right corner of a note or comment, click Options, and then click Edit.
- Modify the text as needed, and then click Submit for a note or Post for a comment.
You can delete your comments.
To delete the comments of other participants, you need to have the permission to manage content of other users. The permission is granted by an administrator in Access Manager.
To delete a comment:
- Point to the upper-right corner of the comment, click Options, and then click Delete.
- Click OK in the confirmation dialog.
Important: If you delete a comment, you also delete all its attachments. A deleted comment cannot be recovered.
For details on how to delete a discussion and all its comments, see Manage discussions.