DataClarity 2021.1 brings the following new features and enhancements:
- Save data connections without testing it
- Load data incrementally in Table
- Filter published and embedded storyboards with query parameters
Installation & Configuration
- Upload TLS/SSL certificates for secure web connectors and data connections
- Upload TLS/SSL certificates for secure LDAP connections
- Use Personal Token authentication for Tableau web connector
- Configure revision history limit for a Portals application
- Manage authentication for Kubernetes during installation
- To view the summary of the release features, see https://www.dataclaritycorp.com/2021-1-features/.
- To view the complete Release Notes version (PDF), see https://www.dataclaritycorp.com/dataclarity-release-notes-2021-1/.